4:09 PM
0

Susan Bennett. The name of this woman is for the common man completely unknown. His voice, however, is familiar to many iPhone users, since it is the Siri, the voice assistant for 4S smartphone and later.

Anonymous far, this American living in the Atlanta suburb Friday gave an interview to CNN. As surprising as it may seem, Susan Bennett said he ignored for a long time to be the voice of the famous smartphone. One day, a colleague calls, thinking he heard her voice on his mobile: “I did not have the new version of the iPhone I went to the Apple site I heard the voice and I.. hum to myself … It’s me

Having lent her voice to many services since the 1970s, Susan Bennett had recorded for a months in 2005, the words and phrases on behalf of the company Scansoft, a software company, for four hours a day. The project was kept secret until the presentation of Siri by Apple in October 2011. Meanwhile, the company had not contacted her.